This week I bring you this cute look that I created rather fast. I just sat in front of the makeup mirror, pulled out my NAKED pigments and came up with this:
InstructionsFor those of you that wish to recreate this look:
- Apply black eyeshadow on the outer V of the crease blending it out along the rest of the crease. (This serves as a base to give more depth to the brighter colors.)
- Lightly apply a maroon eyeshadow directly above the black eyeshadow and blend them together to create the smoked out effect you can see in the pictures.
- Now apply a Marine Blue color on the outer part of the lid and bring it out to the outer V blending it together with the black eyeshadow.
- Apply an opalescent Violet color on the middle part of the lid.
- Find a bright Aqua blue and apply it on the inner part of the lid.
- As always make sure to blend all the colors so that the look flows, and it doesn't look too harsh.
- Now apply a cool toned green liner on the bottom lash line, but don't bring it all the way to the inside corner.
- Use a gold pencil to line just the inside corner of the bottom lash line, apply your favorite mascara and you are done with this fun colorful look!
I hope you have fun recreating your own version of this fun and quick look. You can follow the same instructions, but use basically any colors you want that compliments your eye color. Be creative!!