Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photo shoot: frilly, dreamy, vintage, & sweet...

This photo shoot was done by yours truly! The girl seen in these pictures is a future graduating senior of the C/O 2011. She was interested in getting her makeup done and having her senior pictures taken. However she didn’t want traditional senior pictures, rather pictures that reflected herself and the theme of her party, “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. So, I found the perfect opportunity to shoot my own photo shoot! I love photography! Problem is that I don’t own a professional camera nor have training. But, a good friend lend me his camera and gave me a crash course.  


Style 1:  
Makeup: Soft makeup with rosy lips and false lashes for a flirty effect

Style 2: 
Makeup: 50's Inspired Wing'd eyes paired with dramatic red lips
Style 3:
Makeup: Purple and Pink eyes paired with frosted lips and glowing skin
 I really enjoyed styling and staging this photo shoot and I hope you all enjoy the pictures and makeup. My message to all is to be creative, challenge yourself, and find your inner Picasso! Always remember "Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself".
Before the Magic of Makeup
**By Eleni**
Here are more pictures of the shoot!



 Like us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling! The pictures look professional you did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW this is amazing you did awesome. you're super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I'm impressed, you are great at everything you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete