Scroll down for full instructions.
|This picture was taken in natural sunlight, no flash, to show you how it truly looked in person.|
|Again, no flash.|
Now here are the pictures taken inside with flash so that you can see the details:
I used the Book of Shadows Vol. III, but you can substitute with your own eyeshadows.
Here are the Instructions in less than 10 steps:
1. Apply the UD Primer Potion all over your eyelid. This will ensure that your eyeshadow will stay put throughout the whole day.
2. Apply the color MAUI WOWIE ( a gold with a hint of green) all over your lid stopping under the crease.
3. Now with a Crease brush, apply a mix of the colors HAIGHT (a dark teal) and RADIUM (a bright blue) just on the outside V of the crease making sure to softly blend it into the rest of the crease.
4. Now apply the color SMOG ( or a coppery brown) on the rest of the crease above the blue color. As always, make sure you blend it all really well.
5. I used the Urban Decay liner in the color Bourbon to softly line the upper lid and the outer half under my waterline (lash line,) but you could just use the same brown eyeshadow that you used on your crease or any Coppery Brown eyeliner you may have.
6. I then used a mixture of the two blue colors to line the inner half under my lash line.
7. Apply mascara and a natural pink lip gloss and you are good to go out and enjoy a Sunny Day!
Don't be intimidated by the long instructions. I promise the whole things takes maximum 5 minutes to do. It took me longer to write the instructions than it did to actually apply my makeup.
I hope you have fun creating your own version of this look and I really want you to try it, because it is simple to do, but the results are fresh and fun!