Instructions for the Eyes:
- Line your eyes using an eggplant color eyeliner ( I used Urban Decay Rockstar.)
- Using a smudge brush, blend up the color into your lids.
- Now dip a small crease brush into a matte black eyeshadow, and apply the color on the outer V blending it into you crease. Bend, blend, blend, to soften the black making it look like smoke.
- Apply a maroon color on the crease, blending it upwards and down.
- Now apply a pearly and golden white color on the inner lid.
- Line your waterline with a black Kohl pencil and apply your mascara.
I hope you try this easy and romantic makeup look. Let me know how it goes.