Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Look- Pink and Violet Surprise!

This is the 2nd look for the spring series. This one is also bright and colorful, but I used a different style and color combo. I used frosty pink, violet, and deep purple, but the surprise is that I added a pop of ocean blue. I really like how all the colors look together. To finish off the look, I added a bright Pink lip stick and gloss. I have to say this is one of my favorite looks I have done in a while. I got lots of compliments on my makeup that day. Try it yourself and maybe you will get compliments too! Enjoy :)

 

Click on Read More to find out the products I used AND  for a mini review....

Products Used:

Face:
Temptu: AirPod Foundation, Airpod Bronzer (The new one,) Airpod Blush in Washed Rose, Airpod Highlighte in Pink Pearl

Eyes: Inglot  Eyeshadows, Eve Pearl Liquid Liner, Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

Lips: NYX "Doll" Lipstick
 MUFE Lab Shine Lip Gloss Diamond Collection D2


Mini Review:
I recently purchased the new Temptu Airpod Bronzer and I am in Love with it! You can use it to contour, to add a sheer highlight, to give yourself a tan. It also looks beautiful on the décolletage and collarbone. I really like it because it gives a very natural glow to the face and since I don't ever go tanning (don't want the early wrinkles or skin cancer,)  it allows me to look like I got a tan. Please, as an esthetician, I beg you, WEAR SUNSCREEN always!!! Anyway, back to the review, I absolutely recommend it to any of you that already have the TEMPTU machine.


***JADAY***

11 comments:

  1. This is my favorite spring look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie GomezMarch 08, 2011

    Wow, I <3 it. U r always doing cool colors. How do u come up with the combinations? It's always so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Want 2 know 2. She always does these colors that u would never think of putting together, but it just works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw. I just became a follower :). I used to be a subscriber but I joined blogger so I could follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of color. How do you keep coming up with looks?! You girls are hard to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sizzling hot chocolate
    and coffee with a dash of liquer.
    A snowfall
    winter in paris
    chocolate chaux en hiver
    ballet slippers hanging from
    the ballet bars
    a grammophone left playing
    while no ones in the room.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I lived in Miami, I'm sure the weather is nice there. Loving all the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ fashionbee, Sandra, and Miranda,
    Thanks for becoming followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls, honestly I don't plan my colorful looks, I just start applying colors and come up with it on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm), enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your skin, and so worth every penny.

    I applied the treatment each morning and evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup. Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow my skin had - even without makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect for spring. I love how you always list the products you use. Girl you have a stash!

    ReplyDelete