Thursday, September 13, 2012

Adele Inspired Chignon with a Light Smokey Eye

Nothing makes me feel more glamorous than tear drop earring and a vintage chignon paired with sparkly hair accessories. Some say it's old fashion... but what can I say?! Come to think of it, I shall quote Miss Zooey Dechanel:
"I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, 
vintage clothes and basically I’m an old-fashioned gal." 

 I admire women like:

Audrey Hepburn

Grace Kelly
Kate Middleton
and
Adele
for their polish and classy look! 

Here's my look of the day:
Makeup:
Foundation: Kroylan
Blush: Tarte in Flush & Coralista
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette & Volume 2
Lips: Urban Decay Naked

Tips for deep-set eyes: Apply a light shimmery shade over the lid to bring the eyes forward. The darker shade should only be applied to the outer corner of the eyes. Then, draw a fine line of eyeliner along the upper lash line.

Tips for brown eyes: Use greens or purples to make your eyes pop!

Hair:
Hair Tie
Tease Brush
Bobby Pins
Hair Pins
Hair Accessories 

Hair Tips: For this hairstyle its best for your hair not to be super clean. What I love about this chignon is that no hot tools are required! This hairstyle is great for girls with medium to long hair.






_eleni
View Our Professional Portfolio



 
Like us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment