Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Addition to the Blog: Hairstyles



I'm super excited about this post. As many of you may know, I have been tapping into the field of hairstyling. I really enjoy creating fun looks on myself and even more on others. Jaday and I have been working on hairstyling for photo shoots and weddings for over a year now. So we have decided to add a new page to the blog where you will find a collection of our work. The page is divided into three sections:



Editorial and Print Hair Styles: Here you will find pictures of the models we styled for photo shoots.

Special Event Hair Styles: Elegant updos perfect for weddings, parties, and a night on the town.


Classy yet Casual Hair Styles: Simple hairstyles that add a little glamor to your everyday look.

The hashtags (#) on this page gives a brief description about each hairstyle. Jaday and I will be adding to this page frequently so don't forget to pass by and visit.

_eleni


View Our Professional Portfolio



 
Like us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter! 

1 comment:

  1. Customize long hairstyles should
    consider their hair health. Of course
    its no big problem what style they
    wanna make for best appearance.
    My blog http://thehairstyleszone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete