I will be posting nail tutorials on the blog whenever I come up with something cute. Let's start with this adorable polka dot nail art I did today while the baby napped.
Read on for a tutorial and lots more pictures!
1. Apply pink nail polish.
2. Choose 2 nails that will be half pink and half blue.
3. Apply the blue color to half of the two nails.
4. Pour some white nail polish on a piece of foil and dip the pointy end of a cuticle stick.
5. Now, very carefully paint the large dots all over your nails. Making sure to dip the stick in the nail polish often.
6. Repeat steps 5 and 6 using the blue color, but making smaller dots on top of the white dots.
7. Apply a top coat!
|View Our Professional Portfolio|
Like us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter!