Sunday, December 9, 2012

Red Carpet Inspired Makeup & Hair

Hi Ladies,

Jaday and I have been very busy on the weekends the last couple of months. Even though we are not posting much on the blog, please follow our facebook and instagram! I wanted to share with you the look I did on my friend Valerie. She was going to a wedding and bought a beautiful gown. I wanted her to look like a movie star! Excuse the quality of the pictures, they were taken with my iphone. Hope you like this look! If you are inspired to recreate the look, send a picture to our facebook; we would love to see it. Click Read More to see the list of products I used.

Makeup:

What I used:
Foundation: Kryolan
Blush: Eve Pearl Trio Set & Nars Orgasm Stick
Eye Shadow: UD Naked 1 & 2, UD Volume 3
Mascara: Laura Mercier
Eye Liner: Maybelline Master Precise
Lips: Liner UD Naked, Lipstick Eve Pearl Palette

Hair

What I used:
1" Curling wand
Rusk heat protective spray
L'Oreal Satin Strong Hold Hair Spray

Thanks for hiring me again Valerie! I love making you look HOT! :)

_Eleni

 
View Our Professional Portfolio



 
Like us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment