Monday, October 4, 2010

Coming Up

Hello Makeup Friends,


I just wanted to let you know that I have been busy working the makeup magic, but I still found time to create some fun looks coming up for you this week.

Here is a little preview of what's "cooking:"

*A full in depth review of a very popular makeup palette that just came out. ( I will give you a hint, this it the third volume.)

*A fun and easy day-time fall look with instructions for you to try it at home.

*A dramatic night-time fall look for all you daring divas out there!

* As requested by a reader- A detailed tutorial on how to properly fill in your brows to make them look fuller in a natural way.

As always, this blog is for all of you to learn more about makeup and I love to share all of my tips, ideas, and knowledge with you. As long as you are being creative and having fun with your makeup, I'm happy to help. :) Nothing brings me more pleasure than helping you get inspired to try new things and teaching you how to bring out your natural beauty with your makeup.
Don't forget that you can always email me with any suggestions for new tutorials that you might want to see on the blog. Also, if you tried one of the looks I have posted, feel free to email it to me and I will gladly post it on the blog, don't be shy :)

Stay tuned,

Jaday

No comments:

Post a Comment