Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm Offically a Wen Girl!

A few of you have seen my posts on Facebook about Chaz Dean's Wen Haircare line. I've been using the line for 3 months now and I don't think I'm going back to regular shampoo again! I have seen a difference in my hair and I've gotten so many compliments at work and from friends.

Continue reading to find out the pros and cons about the product.

 picture by thebeautysleuth.com

I'm sure we are all guilty in watching infomercials late at night. I've been seeing Chaz Dean's Wen haircare line for years, but never purchased it because I thought it was too good to be true. My friend knew a friend that was using it and said she really saw a difference in her hair. So I decided to give it a try. 

Wen Hair Care System comes with:
(you can choose from the following fragrances sweet almond mint, lavender, pomegranate, and fig) 
  • Cleansing Conditioner
  • Styling Cream 
  • Re-Moist Intensive Hair Treatment
  • Texture Balm
  • Wide Tooth Comb
Pros:
  1. hair was easier to manage
  2. hair had great shine
  3. ends were soft and polished
  4. left a minty fresh feeling on my scalp
  5. hairstyle last for days
  6. more volume
  7. soft and silky 
  8. thicker
  9. bouncy
Cons:
  1. need to use a lot of product to really cleanse the hair
  2. its a long process in the shower
  3. kinda pricey
Stay Tuned for a review on the cleansing conditioners, how to videos, and before and after pictures.
_eleni

View Our Professional Portfolio



 
Like us on Facebook and Tweet us on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment